Theater Thursdays Play Reading Series
by Ellen Wittlinger
directed by Keith Langsdale
February 24, 2022
Instigated by a jury trial in which the white defendant is found to be not guilty, two couples who have been friends since college 15 years before begin to question what it is that has held them together all these years and whether they even like each other. In 24 hours, the relationships between all four of them fray and sometimes break.
Following the reading, audience members will have the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback to the playwright.
A strong cast of local actors are performing including Al Neal, Brandon Lee, Carissa Dagenais, Jimmy Murphy, and Linda Tardif.
Theater Thursdays is supported in part by a grant from the Bernardston, Buckland, Colrain, Conway, Deerfield, Greenfield, Northfield, and Shelburne Cultural Councils, local agencies which are supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency.
Seating capacity is limited, please register for this free event on Eventbrite.
- Everyone who attends a Silverthorne event at the LAVA Center must show proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (at least 2 weeks past 2nd shot of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or 2 weeks past single shot of J&J vaccine).
- “Proof of vaccination” consists of a CDC vaccination card or a clear, legible copy or photo of a card.
- Results from a negative COVID test will NOT be accepted for entry.
- Please bring a state or federal ID in addition to your vaccination card.
- All attendees will be required to wear face coverings while in the building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Children under the age of 12, who can’t be vaccinated yet, may attend, but they must wear a mask at all times and show a negative test taken within the past 72 hours.
- The LAVA Center is equipped with HEPA air purifiers.