- Online sales of our ticketed shows and events are handled through Eventbrite.com.
- With the exception of season ticket holders and Dinner + Theater patrons, all seating is unassigned and on a first-come basis.
- The house generally is open a half-hour before curtain time. The Box Office opens one-and-a-half hours before curtain time.
- Even if you have printed out your receipt from your online purchase, you need to check in at the box office. You will receive a ticket to take with you to hand to the usher upstairs in the theater.
- This year you will be able to use your credit or debit card to purchase tickets at the door or over the phone.
our next shows
A Christmas Carol: A Radio Play
Returning by popular demand - Silverthorne's adaptation of Dickens' Holiday favorite as a 1930's radio show complete with live actors and old-time sound effects.
Directed by John Reese and featuring Michael Haley as Scrooge; David Rowland, Sharon Weyers, John Reese, Ann Steinhauser, Joan Haley, and Marvin Shedd. Sound effects by John Iverson.
Saturday, December 8 at 7 pm Centennial House, Northfield $15
Sunday, December 9 at 2 pm Hawks & Reed, Greenfield $15/$10
Sunday, December 9 at 7 pm Deerfield Inn, Deerfield $15/$10
Order online at EVENTBRITE or by calling the Box Office at 413-768-7514.
When ordering tickets by phone or e-mail, please be sure to include:
– Your full name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number
– Name(s) and date(s) of show(s)
– Number of tickets
– Type of tickets (General Admission or Student/Senior)
Checks should be sent to: Silverthorne Theater Company, P.O. Box 204, Turners Falls MA 01376-