HEALTH & SAFETY
We are delighted to be able to offer in-person shows again, while being protective of the health and welfare of our audiences, our staff and our actors.
Due to the risk of transmission of COVID in the Pioneer Valley and beyond, we are closely monitoring updates from our performance venue, as well as local, state, federal, and CDC policies and guidance. Your safety is our key concern, and all steps possible will be taken to ensure your safe enjoyment of our shows. We’ll update this information as needed. If you have any questions please email us, or call us at 413-768-7514.
WE REQUEST OF OUR AUDIENCE
- All attendees will be required to wear face coverings while at the performance.
- Bring a mask and a backup, just in case. We will provide a mask for patrons who lose or forget their masks.
- We encourage anyone who has yet to be vaccinated to get their shots as soon as possible. More information on COVID-19 and vaccinations can be found at www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine
STOP COVID TRANSMISSION
If you are sick, COVID-19 positive, or been asked to quarantine by the state, your employer, or your school, you are instructed not to attend a show. If any of these apply to you and you have already purchased a ticket, please email our Box Office.
OUR SAFETY MEASURES
- Silverthorne’s cast, crew, staff, and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
- Between performances we will be cleaning and sanitizing chairs and other audience areas, as well as rest rooms, bar tops and other high-touch areas.
- Masks will be available at the box office, and hand sanitizer will be available at various places around the building.
These measures aim to ensure the safety of everyone – our patrons, artists, staff, and community.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION
Information about the COVID-19 vaccination:
Greenfield information about COVID-19: